Thursday, January 20, 2011

digital story reflection


Loukeija Jarrett

The assignment was to make a digital story. First we had a worksheet that we had to list three ideas for stories about an event, n object, a place, or a person who impacted or changed your life. The ideas had to be brief, but list enough ideas so hat ms weignad can understand and your peers can understand the overall picture and how I was used for the project. After told each idea to a peer and they picked one that will be good for the project and then started the project. The rule were to tell a story as if it was happening around you right now and use words “I” and my often, describe specific details (descriptions of how places, people, and objects, feel smell, or taste.

M digital story was about my siblings. My six year old sister loutavia she is my queen, my here year old sister lariyah who is my princess, and my four month baby brother Louis Jr who is my king. I named my digital story my queen, princess, and king because what I was talking about was shown in the picture showing detail.

I choose to talk about my siblings because I feel that my siblings are my world and joy. If I go home mad and they come along im happy as anything after. I wouldn’t change them for the world. My siblings are my kids as I say cause im so attached to them like their mines.

Looking at my rubric I give my self a 100 because I think my digital story was actually good. I love my I movie I think its pretty good I would like to d another one .it wasn’t difficult or easy it just right. I will describe my experience as middle class im not that good in graphic design class but I do try my best. I will use all my work in the future probably for when I show my work maybe I want to be a art teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment